Terms and Conditions
In compliance with Article 10 of Law 34 / 2002 of July 11, 2002, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the Holder exposes its identification data.
Owner: INUSUAL school, s.l.
Address: Passeig Xavier Azqueta, 08173 Sant Cugat del Vallès. Barcelona. Spain
European Unique Identifier (EUID): ES08005.000541879
Commercial Register: of Barcelona No. 17144828, Volume 44203, Folio 134, General Section.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
By accessing this web site, you agree to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree to any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. License of Use
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the Company's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
1. Modify or copy materials
2. Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
3. Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Company's website.
4. Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials.
5. Transferring the materials to another person or "mirroring" the materials on any other server.
6. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by the Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Disclaimer of Liability
The materials on the Company's web site are provided "as is". The Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
Further, the Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Company's Internet site, even if the Company or a Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and errors
The materials appearing on Company's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Company of the site. Use of any such linked web sites is at the user's own risk.
8. Laws in force
Any claim relating to the Company's website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Spain, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
PROGRAMS AND CERTIFICATIONS
To make tuition more manageable, tuition can also be broken down into smaller partial payments.
Tuition payments may be deferred in partial payments. To apply for final certification, tuition must be paid in full.
1. Return Policy
In accordance with the law of electronic commerce, the customer has 14 calendar days for the return, as long as the customer has not accessed the online campus or opened any physical material.
If within the first 14 days of your program, you have not yet started using the training content or coaching services and prefer to withdraw, you can get a full refund. You must notify us by email at email@example.com within 14 days of your initial registration.
After 14 days there are no refunds, but you can withdraw from the program and cancel your partial payments at any time. (We hope this never happens!) Refunds will not be processed for what you have completed and you will lose access to what you have started.
If you are considering changing your program or itinerary, please contact us to discuss. This is entirely possible, but you will have to pay additional costs if you upgrade your itinerary and we cannot offer refunds if you drop out of your program. Contact us in writing via email to discuss options so that you can keep your progress. Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Certification Conditions
1. All tuition fees must be paid in full prior to applying for certification and will not be awarded unless tuition is paid in full or a scholarship is awarded.
1. Completion of your itinerary or program does not guarantee your certification, you must complete all required elements and submit them INUSUAL school along with an application and certification submission. This will be reviewed and an official letter of certification will be issued along with your certificate.
2. INUSUAL trainer certification is reviewed and renewed annually. You must complete an application and the required items to renew your certification.
3. Certification may be revoked at any time in accordance with the contracted agreement.
4. We reserve the right to change training or license fees at any time (if this occurs, you will be notified and given the option to opt out).
5. As a certified Trainer, you must adhere to the INUSUAL Brand and its Playbook Guidelines for any aspect related to our brand, methodology or Intellectual Property.
6. INUSUAL school retains exclusive rights to all Intellectual Property of the content. A certified Trainer will receive a license to use it based on the agreement.
7. You will be given a specific certification agreement outlining all the responsibilities and opportunities your certification offers.
8. Trainer certification does not automatically allow you to run INUSUAL school programs, you must have an agreement to do so.
9. We expect all certified alumni to respect others and act in accordance with the mission, values and goals of INUSUAL school.
10. We reserve the right to cancel your subscription or certification at any time if, in our sole discretion, we believe there is good cause.
11. If you are the recipient of a scholarship or tuition reduction, you must also complete all challenges and items required to apply for certification.
BY SUBSCRIBING TO UNUSUAL SCHOOL AND/OR A CERTIFICATION PROGRAM, YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.